1st ANNUAL CAMPUS BASED RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) should strive to ensure quality of education and need to create strong link and relationship with industries and local community. This, in turn, contributes a lot both for the HEIs’ and the Industries’ in achieving their vision and missions. It is with this belief that Mekanisa Campus decided to make the general theme of its 1st Annual Campus Based Research Conference. Hence, the research and publication office of Mekanisa Campus would like to invite interested researchers to send the abstracts of their research, seminar or review papers revolving around the general themes listed below but not limited:
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
* Entrepreneurship and innovation practices
* Natural Language Processing
* Accounting Reporting Standards
* Cloud Computing
* Leadership and Management Skills
* ICT and Development
* Small Business and Micro-finance institutions
Sponsored and organized by: Mekanisa Campus
- Paper Submission: up to April 29, 2019
- Paper Selection: April 30, 2019
- Selected short listed paper announcement: April 30, 2019
- Conference date and time: May 04, 2019 at 9:00am
- Venue: Mekanisa-Campus, in front of Mikael road Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mekanisa Campus Research and Publication Office;
Tele: +251-113-69-95-33; Mobile No: 0980-11-68-75
Mobile No: 0967-31-68-98
Fax: +251-115-50-89-01; P. O. Box: 2618, Addis Ababa;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Guidelines for the full papers:
- The Papers should have in text-citation and references.
- Papers should be submitted both in hard and soft copies.
- The research papers must include a clear and sound Problem Statement, Objective/s, Methodology, Data Analysis, Findings as well as Conclusions and Recommendations.
- A modest honorarium is allocated for the selected paper presenters.