Applicants for admission to all degree programs
must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- A successful completion of the two year preparatory program with the minimum University Entrance Examinations result set for admission by Ministry of Education for the entry year
- Completion of Diploma program (12+2), (10+3, Level 4) with two years relevant work experience after graduation and Center of Competency (COC) certified and who pass the University’s entrance examination
- A degree program student from other accredited Higher Education Institutions who with drawn for non – academic problems
- A first degree graduate in any field of study from accredited Higher Education Institutions
- These minimum requirements can be scaled up when there is high competition for admission or when the senate of the University’s wants to scale it up
When there is high competition for admission, grade point average at graduation, additional training after graduation, service year, gender and supporting letter from their employers shall be consider to offer the limited opportunities.