Admas University College envisions being the most reputable Private Higher Education Institution in terms of outstanding quality Education, Research, Training, and Community Development services in East Africa by 2020.
Admas University has the following missions to accomplish:
- provide quality higher education at all levels for affordable price through regular, continuing, and distance education modes so as to produce competent professionals who can support the development endeavour of the country;
- undertake research that helps to solve the economic and social problems of the country and that can also add new values and knowledge to the society;
- render consultancy and short–term training services to businesses, government, and nongovernment organizations to help them accomplish their objectives;
- render various community services to fulfill social responsibilities expected of it as an academic institution;
- conduct quality and outcome-based training to produce middle level human resources and supply to the industry;
- produce competent entrepreneurs who could contribute to the technology transfer endeavours of the country.
Admas University is devoted to promote the following organizational and individual values at the institutional level and among its staff.
- Organizational Values
|· Quality||· Diversification|
|· Excellence||· Expansion|
|· Secularity||· Involvement|
|· Equity||· Collaboration|
|· Gender sensitivity||· Transparency|
|· Reliable partnership||· Decisiveness|
|· Academic freedom||· Accountability|
|· Efficiency||· Responsiveness|
- Individual Values
|· Honesty||· Self initiation|
|· Confidentiality||· Competence|
|· Loyalty||· Collaboration|
|· Problem solving||· Decisiveness|