Admission Requirements and Programs
- The University, in general, admits students based on the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education (MOE) for higher education institution entrance.
- Students transferred from accredited degree programs of other higher education institutions are eligible for admission on the basis of accreditation and re accreditation guidelines of the MOE.
- Students from diploma and TVET background are eligible for admission when they fulfill Higher Education Institutions entrance rules and regulations set by MOE
- The University may use entrance examinations as a screening method when the number of applicants exceeds the available spaces.
- The University gives priority for females and applicants with special needs.
|Office Administration Technology Systems|
|Educational Planning and Management|
123 Main Street
New York, NY 10001
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM